The University of Texas/Texas A&M Investment Management Company

UTIMCO Open Records Request

Requests for records under the Texas Public Information Act must be in writing and may be sent by electronic mail, mailed, hand delivered, or faxed. Requests sent by electronic mail must be submitted to the Public Information Coordinator via the electronic forms provided on this page.